EXTRATEX - VIRTUAL EXCHANGE AND BROKERAGE
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative workshops and targeted 1:1 meetings.
Extratex partnership (European TEXtile-TRAnsport-Sustainability paradigm for industrial clusters EXcellence in cross-sector innovation) is glad to invite you to join the first Virtual Exchange experience around sustainable materials.
The event is a unique opportunity to start dialogue and co-operations with leading companies from Slovakia and many other European regions in the area of plastic, sustainable materials and polymers.
The program encompasses 3 days of work during which you can meet Slovak industries and get advantage of innovative solutions from the sustainable materials ecosystem. This will allow you the generation of cooperation ideas by linking sustainable materials to textile, automotive and other manufacturing sectors in Europe.
All participants have the opportunity to hold private b2b meetings through B2MATCH platform during the two dedicated sessions.
- Biodegradable plastics
- Circular economy in trans-sector cooperation
- Bio-materials in textile and automotive
- Polymer-based products (fibers, films & plastics)
- Innovative solutions for bioplastic applications
- Roadmap to future
- Funding opportunities for sustainability
- Virtual visits to Slovak companies
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants.
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Start new business and cooperation opportunities
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen at the event.
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends.
· 2nd February 2021: Workshop on BIOPLASTICS AND CIRCULAR ECONOMICS
· 3 March 2021 - morning: First round of virtual visits to Slovak companies
· 3 March 2021 – afternoon: Virtual brokerage (B2B and C2C meetings)
· 10 March 2021 – morning: Second round of virtual visits to Slovak companies for inter-sectoral cooperation
· 10 March 2021 – afternoon: Virtual brokerage (B2B and C2C meetings)
The link to the registration form is available in the attached programme.
You can access the full presentations and recordings of the VIRTUAL EXCHANGE sessions by contacting our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.